The official journal of UEIL
Due to ongoing global disruptions, some countries are experiencing disruption to their postal services, which may cause delays or cancellations to the printed edition of Lube Magazine arriving in these territories. To ensure you don’t miss your copy, visit our subscription form, and select our Digital subscription option.
Lube Magazine is the European lubricants industry magazine, distributed to over one hundred countries around the globe. It provides a European perspective on the global lubricant industry. Lube magazine is available both in print and digital which can be read online. It is published by the UKLA. Lube magazine is a bi-monthly publication (February, April, June, August, October and December).
In the latest issue
Main Feature: Metalworking
Supporting Feature: Greases
- Metalworking fluids and industrial lubricants based on novel rapeseed oil varieties Page 9
- Make your switch to calcium sulphonate grease a success Page 13
- Discover critical information lurking in grease Page 17
- Lithium greases and their future Page 20
- Innovative setup for tribo-screening of metalworking fluids and coolants Page 23
- ‘If we lose the time before us, the future will ignore us…’ GB Lubricants, Gateshead – Innovative renewable energy Page 29 (with video content!)
- Lube-Tech: Understanding and controlling water dilutable metal removal fluid failure Page 32
- Is your organisation offering today what employees want now? Page 45
- UEIL Annual Congress programme Page 55
- In conversation with Michelle Haslam, Account Manager & Regional Marketing Manager, Lubrizol Corporation Page 60
Subscribe to Lube Magazine here
The views expressed in LUBE are not necessarily shared by the UKLA Board of Directors of the Association. Articles and all information are printed in good faith and without responsibility on the part of the publisher or authors for loss occasioned to any person acting or refraining from action as a result of any view expressed or information contained therein.