The official journal of UEIL
Due to the ongoing situation with Coronavirus, some countries are experiencing disruption to their postal services, which may cause delays or cancellations to the printed edition of Lube Magazine arriving in these territories. To ensure you don’t miss your copy, visit our subscription form, and select our Print+Digital subscription option.
Lube Magazine is the European lubricants industry magazine, distributed to over one hundred countries around the globe. It provides a European perspective on the global lubricant industry. Lube magazine is available both in print and digital which can be read online as well as downloaded. It is published by the UKLA. Lube magazine is a bi-monthly publication (February, April, June, August, October and December).
In the latest issue
Main Feature: Re-refining
Supporting Feature: Marine Lubricants
- Re-refining vs recycling waste oils Page 10
- Regenerated base oils for a circular and decarbonised lube supply chain Page 14
- Towards a circular economy – transforming used lubricating oils into high quality base oils Page 16
- Lubricating marine engines in the era of low-sulphur fuels Page 18
- Lube-Tech: How to check the compatibility of hydraulic fluids through laboratory testing Page 23
- Combatting counterfeit lubricants Page 32
- UKLA Annual Dinner 2021 Page 40
- ABN Resource Professional Development, UEIL News, VLS, Netherlands Local Report and an interview with Andrew Goddard, Executive Chairman at Morris Lubricants and newly appointed President of United Kingdom Lubricants Association (UKLA)
The views expressed in LUBE are not necessarily shared by the UKLA Board of Directors of the Association. Articles and all information are printed in good faith and without responsibility on the part of the publisher or authors for loss occasioned to any person acting or refraining from action as a result of any view expressed or information contained therein.