The official journal of UEIL
Due to ongoing global disruptions, some countries are experiencing disruption to their postal services, which may cause delays or cancellations to the printed edition of Lube Magazine arriving in these territories. To ensure you don’t miss your copy, visit our subscription form, and select our Digital subscription option.
Lube Magazine is the European lubricants industry magazine, distributed to over one hundred countries around the globe. It provides a European perspective on the global lubricant industry. Lube magazine is available both in print and digital which can be read online. It is published by the UKLA. Lube magazine is a bi-monthly publication (February, April, June, August, October and December).
In the latest issue
Main Feature: Aerospace Lubricants
Supporting Feature: Re-refining
- Aerospace tribology, the new frontier of lubrication Page 9
- The changing Landscape of aerospace lubricants Page 13
- New horizons for aerospace tribology Page 17
- Circular economy to drive re-refining, but challenges galore for re-refiners Page 21
- Lube-Tech: Vegetable oil-based additives for lubricant formulations Page 25
- UKLA Annual Dinner 2022 Page 44
- Local market report: Africa Page 50
- ICIS Base Oil Report Page 51
- In conversation with Juergen Schiefer Page 54
The views expressed in LUBE are not necessarily shared by the UKLA Board of Directors of the Association. Articles and all information are printed in good faith and without responsibility on the part of the publisher or authors for loss occasioned to any person acting or refraining from action as a result of any view expressed or information contained therein.