The official journal of UEIL
Due to ongoing global disruptions, some countries are experiencing disruption to their postal services, which may cause delays or cancellations to the printed edition of Lube Magazine arriving in these territories. To ensure you don’t miss your copy, visit our subscription form, and select our Digital subscription option.
Lube Magazine is the European lubricants industry magazine, distributed to over one hundred countries around the globe. It provides a European perspective on the global lubricant industry. Lube magazine is available both in print and digital which can be read online. It is published by the UKLA. Lube magazine is a bi-monthly publication (February, April, June, August, October and December).
In the latest issue
Main Feature: Tribology
Supporting Feature: Regulation
- Tribology and motorsports Page 8
- CLP Revision 2023: What’s new for the lubricant industry? Page 12
- Tribology 4.0: From Da Vinci to digitalisation Page 15
- Re-refining used lubricating oils – Making a difference Page 19
- The EU Green Deal transformation: Transforming the industry implies mindset transformation first Page 23
- Driving the e-fluid revolution Page 27
- A brief history of the Jost Foundation Page 29
- Lube-Tech: Maintaining safe and quiet railways with “top of rail materials” Page 30
- How can artificial intelligence (AI) impact on the European lubricant sector? Page 43
- The Bentley way Page 46
- In conversation with Mike Bewsey, President, UKLA Page 60
- Local market report: Germany Page 63
The views expressed in LUBE are not necessarily shared by the UKLA Board of Directors of the Association. Articles and all information are printed in good faith and without responsibility on the part of the publisher or authors for loss occasioned to any person acting or refraining from action as a result of any view expressed or information contained therein.