The official journal of UEIL
Due to the ongoing situation with Coronavirus, some countries are experiencing disruption to their postal services, which may cause delays or cancellations to the printed edition of Lube Magazine arriving in these territories. To ensure you don’t miss your copy, visit our subscription form, and select our Print+Digital subscription option.
Lube Magazine is the European lubricants industry magazine, distributed to over one hundred countries around the globe. It provides a European perspective on the global lubricant industry. Lube magazine is available both in print and digital which can be read online as well as downloaded. It is published by the UKLA. Lube magazine is a bi-monthly publication (February, April, June, August, October and December).
In the latest issue
Main Feature: Industrial Lubricants
Supporting Feature: Regulation
- Tried and tested: How the right questions can unlock gear oil performance Page 10
- Biodegradable hydraulic fluids: Do they have a bright future? Page 16
- ACEA Oil Sequences – The European Engine Oils standards Page 22
- Lube-Tech: The impact of viscosity of naphthenic oils and extreme pressure additives on lubricating greases Page 29
- UFI for hazardous mixtures – Overview and practical case studies relevant for the lubricants industry Page 38
- Uncertainty Brings Challenges in North America Page 42
- Employee Experience: The key to keeping talent at your organisation Page 44
- ABN Resource Professional Development, UEIL Sustainability Survey results, News and Congress Programme, VLS, Middle East Local Report and an interview with Maurizio Abbondanza, Sustainability and Business Growth Director, Infineum
The views expressed in LUBE are not necessarily shared by the UKLA Board of Directors of the Association. Articles and all information are printed in good faith and without responsibility on the part of the publisher or authors for loss occasioned to any person acting or refraining from action as a result of any view expressed or information contained therein.