The official journal of UEIL
Due to the ongoing situation with Coronavirus, some countries are experiencing disruption to their postal services, which may cause delays or cancellations to the printed edition of Lube Magazine arriving in these territories. To ensure you don’t miss your copy, visit our subscription form, and select our Print+Digital subscription option.
Lube Magazine is the European lubricants industry magazine, distributed to over one hundred countries around the globe. It provides a European perspective on the global lubricant industry. Lube magazine is available both in print and digital which can be read online as well as downloaded. It is published by the UKLA. Lube magazine is a bi-monthly publication (February, April, June, August, October and December).
In the latest issue
Main Feature: Metalworking Fluids
Supporting Feature: Tribology
- How to increase the sustainability of metalworking fluids Page 10
- Metalworking fluids and industrial oils – finding value post-COVID Page 14
- Water-based metalworking fluids: the future is clear Page 18
- Safe and Sustainable by Design Page 20
- Lube-Tech: Titrimetric-Equivalent Acid Number (AN) Determination of Lubricants by FTIR Spectroscopy Page 24
- The relationship between CO₂ emissions, friction and the hidden impact of wear protection on sustainability Page 30
- IMDS Release 13.0 and the SCIP database Page 43
- ABN Resource Professional Development, UEIL News, VLS, Turkey Local Report and an interview with Mike Skypala, Managing Director, OATS Ltd
The views expressed in LUBE are not necessarily shared by the UKLA Board of Directors of the Association. Articles and all information are printed in good faith and without responsibility on the part of the publisher or authors for loss occasioned to any person acting or refraining from action as a result of any view expressed or information contained therein.