The official journal of UEIL
Due to ongoing global disruptions, some countries are experiencing disruption to their postal services, which may cause delays or cancellations to the printed edition of Lube Magazine arriving in these territories. To ensure you don’t miss your copy, visit our subscription form, and select our Digital subscription option.
Lube Magazine is the European lubricants industry magazine, distributed to over one hundred countries around the globe. It provides a European perspective on the global lubricant industry. Lube magazine is available both in print and digital which can be read online. It is published by the UKLA. Lube magazine is a bi-monthly publication (February, April, June, August, October and December).
In the latest issue
Main Feature: Re-refining
Supporting Feature: Lubricant Additives
- Re-refining vs recycling waste oils Page 9
- Renewable resource: How re-refining used lubricating oil is making a difference Page 13
- Ensuring continued lubricant quality in an evolving market space Page 17
- Everything you ever wanted to know about the biodegradability of lubricants and greases Page 21
- Lube-Tech: Extended lubricant analysis using Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) Page 30
- Response to challenges of increased tall oil demand Page 37
- hBN-based additive as sulfur-free anti-wear and efficiency booster for e-driveline fluids Company Page 41
- Environmental advantages of sulphur carriers in metalworking Page 45
- In conversation with Nigel Bottom, Managing Director, Witham Group Page 56
The views expressed in LUBE are not necessarily shared by the UKLA Board of Directors of the Association. Articles and all information are printed in good faith and without responsibility on the part of the publisher or authors for loss occasioned to any person acting or refraining from action as a result of any view expressed or information contained therein.