The official journal of UEIL
Due to the ongoing situation with Coronavirus, some countries are experiencing disruption to their postal services, which may cause delays or cancellations to the printed edition of Lube Magazine arriving in these territories. To ensure you don’t miss your copy, visit our subscription form, and select our Print+Digital subscription option.
Lube Magazine is the European lubricants industry magazine, distributed to over one hundred countries around the globe. It provides a European perspective on the global lubricant industry. Lube magazine is available both in print and digital which can be read online as well as downloaded. It is published by the UKLA. Lube magazine is a bi-monthly publication (February, April, June, August, October and December).
In the latest issue
Main Feature: Automotive HDDO
Supporting Feature: Packaging
- Top tier oils drive profitable fleet management Page 10
- Enabling commercial vehicles to move cleaner Page 14
- Flexible thinking: packaging for a sustainable future Page 18
- Extended producer responsibility of packaging in Belgium Page 22
- Lube-Tech: The use of alternative feedstocks as renewable and biodegradable lubricants Page 25
- Ecolabeling and recycling of lubes packaging for greener environment Page 30
- Buyers pause as Group I price rally screeches to a halt database Page 37
- ABN Resource Professional Development, UEIL News, VLS, ASEAN Local Report and an interview with Petra Bots, General Manager, OilDoc GmbH
The views expressed in LUBE are not necessarily shared by the UKLA Board of Directors of the Association. Articles and all information are printed in good faith and without responsibility on the part of the publisher or authors for loss occasioned to any person acting or refraining from action as a result of any view expressed or information contained therein.