The official journal of UEIL
Lube Magazine is the European lubricants industry magazine, distributed to over one hundred countries around the globe. It provides a European perspective on the global lubricant industry. Lube magazine is available both in print and digital which can be read online as well as downloaded. It is published by the UKLA. Lube magazine is a bi-monthly publication (February, April, June, August, October and December).
In the latest issue
Main Feature: Automotive PCEO
Supporting Feature: Greases
- How the passenger car lubricants market is responding to changing conditions Page 10
- The new age of lubricants for electric vehicles Page 12
- HPM Grease Standard: Are you performance-ready? Page 18
- Lube-Tech: Fuel Economy Engine Oils: The Formulator’s Dilemma Page 23
- Post-COVID-19 Outlook on Global General Industrial Oils and Grease Markets Page 32
- 2021 – Witham: An excellent centenary year Page 35
- Sustainability and Pandora’s box Page 36
- UEIL News, VLS, India Local Report and an interview with Nigel R Bottom, Group Managing Director, the Witham Group, Royal Warrant holder since 1991
The views expressed in LUBE are not necessarily shared by the UKLA Board of Directors of the Association. Articles and all information are printed in good faith and without responsibility on the part of the publisher or authors for loss occasioned to any person acting or refraining from action as a result of any view expressed or information contained therein.