The official journal of UEIL
Due to the ongoing situation with Coronavirus, some countries are experiencing disruption to their postal services, which may cause delays or cancellations to the printed edition of Lube Magazine arriving in these territories. To ensure you don’t miss your copy, visit our subscription form, and select our Print+Digital subscription option.
Lube Magazine is the European lubricants industry magazine, distributed to over one hundred countries around the globe. It provides a European perspective on the global lubricant industry. Lube magazine is available both in print and digital which can be read online as well as downloaded. It is published by the UKLA. Lube magazine is a bi-monthly publication (February, April, June, August, October and December).
In the latest issue
Main Feature: Automotive PCEO
Supporting Feature: Greases
- Europe Passenger Cars & LCVs Lubricant Trends Page 10
- Developing basestocks to meet automotive regulations for lower emissions and improved economy Page 14
- How AI tools can revolutionise the R&D process in the lube industry Page 20
- Novel Calcium Sulphonate grease exceeds in unexpected places Page 24
- Lube-Tech: Electric Mobility: A New Era for Thermal Fluids Page 26
- A roadtrip to Europe with a BEV car from Birmingham, UK to Athens, Greece Page 34
- Lube Sustainability Conference Page 40
- In conversation with Chris Hines MBE Hon. D.Sc., former Sustainability Director of the Eden Project, Co-Founding member of Surfers against Sewage, environmentalist and motivational speaker Page 42
The views expressed in LUBE are not necessarily shared by the UKLA Board of Directors of the Association. Articles and all information are printed in good faith and without responsibility on the part of the publisher or authors for loss occasioned to any person acting or refraining from action as a result of any view expressed or information contained therein.