The official journal of UEIL
Due to the ongoing situation with Coronavirus, some countries are experiencing disruption to their postal services, which may cause delays or cancellations to the printed edition of Lube Magazine arriving in these territories. To ensure you don’t miss your copy, visit our subscription form, and select our Print+Digital subscription option.
Lube Magazine is the European lubricants industry magazine, distributed to over one hundred countries around the globe. It provides a European perspective on the global lubricant industry. Lube magazine is available both in print and digital which can be read online as well as downloaded. It is published by the UKLA. Lube magazine is a bi-monthly publication (February, April, June, August, October and December).
In the latest issue
Main Feature: Automotive HDDO
Supporting Feature: Regulation
- Carbon footprint of lubricants in power trains Page 8
- ACEA 2022 heavy-duty released a significant increase in lubricant performance for commercial vehicles Page 10
- API CK-4: opportunity knocks Page 14
- Clouds on the food grade lubricants horizon? Page 18
- Developing a new seal test under ISO 1817 for use with metalworking fluids Page 20
- Lube-Tech: Test methods for evaluating electrified vehicle fluids Page 24
- Alternative industrial plant oils coming of age in Australia Page 30
- Lube Sustainability Conference 2022 review Page 34
- UKLA Young Employee of the Year 2022 Page 36
- In conversation with Catherine Macklam Page 50
The views expressed in LUBE are not necessarily shared by the UKLA Board of Directors of the Association. Articles and all information are printed in good faith and without responsibility on the part of the publisher or authors for loss occasioned to any person acting or refraining from action as a result of any view expressed or information contained therein.