The official journal of UEIL
Due to ongoing global disruptions, some countries are experiencing disruption to their postal services, which may cause delays or cancellations to the printed edition of Lube Magazine arriving in these territories. To ensure you don’t miss your copy, visit our subscription form, and select our Digital subscription option.
Lube Magazine is the European lubricants industry magazine, distributed to over one hundred countries around the globe. It provides a European perspective on the global lubricant industry. Lube magazine is available both in print and digital which can be read online. It is published by the UKLA. Lube magazine is a bi-monthly publication (February, April, June, August, October and December).
In the latest issue
Main Feature: Base Oils
Supporting Feature: Tribology
- Base oil prices witness reversal of fortunes in H2 as crude oil prices deflate hurriedly Page 9
- Tribology of EV transmissions Page 13
- Five pathways to reduce friction under slip-rolling or highly concentrated contacts Page 17
- Base oils and collaboration are key to a more sustainable lubricants industry Page 21
- European Group I base oils availability outlook uncertain for 2023 Page 24
- Lube-Tech: Novel hybrid esters: Base oils designed for sustainability Page 26
- Estolide Technology: Sustainable base oils & additives Page 33
- It’s (not) different in our industry! The case for digitalisation of the sales process in a traditional B2B world Page 39
- In conversation with Andrew Gelder, Technical Product and Sales Development Manager – Lubricants, IMCD UK Limited Page 48
The views expressed in LUBE are not necessarily shared by the UKLA Board of Directors of the Association. Articles and all information are printed in good faith and without responsibility on the part of the publisher or authors for loss occasioned to any person acting or refraining from action as a result of any view expressed or information contained therein.