The official journal of UEIL
Due to the ongoing situation with Coronavirus, some countries are experiencing disruption to their postal services, which may cause delays or cancellations to the printed edition of Lube Magazine arriving in these territories. To ensure you don’t miss your copy, visit our subscription form, and select our Print+Digital subscription option.
Lube Magazine is the European lubricants industry magazine, distributed to over one hundred countries around the globe. It provides a European perspective on the global lubricant industry. Lube magazine is available both in print and digital which can be read online as well as downloaded. It is published by the UKLA. Lube magazine is a bi-monthly publication (February, April, June, August, October and December).
In the latest issue
Main Feature: Base Oils
Supporting Feature: Metalworking Fluids
- Decarbonising the automotive industry is going to be a complex endeavour Page 10
- Future applications for Group II and Group III base oils Page 14
- The development and characteristics of ultra-low foaming metalworking products Page 18
- Lube-Tech – Varnish Analysis: Introducing New Testing Techniques Page 26
- Environmental benefits from base oils in heavy duty engine oil Page 32
- Life-cycle thinking: chemistry’s role in a sustainable future Page 35
- Lube/Kline lubricants industry sustainability survey Page 39
- Oil condition monitoring and testing: increasing sustainability in industry Page 43
- In conversation with Marc Hong, Lead Analyst & Gabriella Twining, Associate Editor Europe, Argus Media Page 54
The views expressed in LUBE are not necessarily shared by the UKLA Board of Directors of the Association. Articles and all information are printed in good faith and without responsibility on the part of the publisher or authors for loss occasioned to any person acting or refraining from action as a result of any view expressed or information contained therein.