Putting Sustainability First – What does this mean for the lubricants industry?
A unique opportunity to reach out and communicate with industry leaders through presentations, discussion and debate at this first dedicated industry conference on Sustainability.
Leading industry speakers and participants will inform and inspire through presentations and open discussions around sustainability, the issue that is impacting every aspect of our sector and driving innovation that will influence lifestyle and society for generations to come.
The conference will ask important questions that will help delegates to:
- Understand and improve their knowledge on sustainability and its impact on our sector
- Learn how companies apply best practice/methodologies to their operations
- Benefit from this knowledge and learn how to apply sustainable practices to improve their own company performance
- Chris Hines, MBE – former Sustainability Director of The Eden Project; Co-Founding member of Surfers against Sewage; former special advisor to ex-Minister of the Environment, Rt Hon Michael Meacher MP – a global perspective from internationally renowned motivational speaker and environmentalist
- Dr Christine Fuchs, Chair of UIEL Sustainability Committee; VP Global Research & Development, FUCHS PETROLUB Group
- Maurizio Abbondanza, Sustainability Director, Infineum
- Katty Hoste, Business Development Manager, Europe, Chevron
- Showcase company presentations by: Chevron, Lubrizol, Blendtek on their company’s approach to Sustainability
- Kline Group will report on the conclusions of the Lube/Kline Group Sustainability Survey
- Two panel discussions on ‘Sustainability at the heart of your organisation’ and ‘Connected thinking – moving forward together’ will be chaired by Geoff Mackey, BASF and Mike McCabe, Valvoline. Panellists include: Katty Hoste, Colin Morton, Alex Ball, William Downey, Paul Booth, Tommi Jarvinen, Tobias Tasche, Yana Wilkinson, Greg Edwards
Join your peers for a frank and robust conversation on the impact and implications of sustainability on the lubricants industry.
Attendees will include managing directors, CEOs, sustainability leadership officers, environmental, health and safety compliance officers, company strategists from associated companies and organisations related to the sector: lubricant blenders, manufacturers, chemical additive suppliers and formulators, re-refiners, distributors, marketers, logistics and supply companies, technology innovators and leading market reporters.
Be part of the conversation.
Join us on the 25th May at the Institute of Directors, 116 Pall Mall, London SW1Y 5ED